Clustering & High Availability
Why High Availability is important
High Availability, like High Performance is crucial for any web-based application.
To improve High Availability, several criterias have to be considered:
- Infrastructure availability
- Application availability
- Maximum Recovery Time Objective (RTO) in case of major incident
- The volume of data loss in case of major incident
eNovance experts have deeply studied and analysed each of these layers to reach an expertise in High Availability so that today we are able to guarantee our customers extremely high availablity rates and assure minimum risk of data loss in case of incident.
What we do
- Real Time Data Replication with DRBD
DRBD® refers to block devices designed as a building block to form high availability clusters. This is done by mirroring a whole block device via an assigned network. DRBD can be understood as network based raid-1.
- Automatic switch With Heartbeat & Pacemaker
Heartbeat provides: a mechanism to reliably send messages between nodes, notifications when machines appear and disappear and a list of machines that are up that is consistent throughout the cluster. In the event of a failure, resource managers like Pacemaker automatically initiate recovery and make sure your application is available from one of the remaning machines in the cluster. Your users may never even know there was a problem.
- Business continuity planning with Multi-Data centers platforms
All our services can be deployed simultaneously on 1 or 2 data-centers to prevent any external incident
- Flexibility and adaptablity added to your network with Global load balancing solutions
Your customers always have access to applications and data, even if service to your primary data center is interrupted due to outage or DNS DDoS attacks. This allows to maintain fast and responsive user access, regardless of network conditions
- Improve High Availability with Configuration and Orchestration Manager
Configuration and Orchestration Manager supplies loadable WAR (Web Application Archive) files that provide element management for Wireless and Data Switching Equipment
For What & for Who
- Applications including financial transactions (ecommerce)
- Enterprise softwares