eNovance offers to its customers a load and stress testing tool that provides an easy-to-use and cost-effective way to test any web site: from a privately used business application to a distributed web portal consisting of load balancers, web servers, application servers, database storages, etc.
eNovance Stress Test lets you measure your website's QOS (Quality Of Service) performance based on actual customer behavior.
How it works:
1. We define some testing scenario and play it with different audiences
2. In the replay procedure, both the hardware and software statistics will be monitored and collected by the conductor, these statistics include the CPU, memory, disk IO of the physical servers and the response time, throughput of the System Under Test (SUT), etc.
3. At last, all these statistics will be analyzed and a load testing report will be generated.
Stress Tests allow you to build, compose, run and analyze web performance tests of any complexity.
Load testing is especially important if:
- your application or service will be subject to major unpredicted events
- you want to try new technologies and see if they run properly with your applications
- you need to validate a new service launch and predict future costs