What is cloud storage?
Cloud Storage is an On-Line & On-Demand Object Storage solution. You will of course have complete control over the storage whether it is for its distribution or recovery. Cloud Storage also means access to your data from any location at any time.
Key features of the eNovance Cloud Storage
eNovance's Cloud Storage is the most efficient storage solution on the market for file and media. No need to invest in an expensive storage infrastructure and support maintenance costs: again, it is all about flexibility.
- Pay only for what you use: you'll pay only for the file storage space and the bandwidth that you actually use
- Each folder created can be set as “Private” or “Public”: you decide
- Unlimited elasticity: the storage capacity expands according to your needs
- Access to your data is backed up with a service level agreement of 99,9% availability
- eNovance Cloud Storage is built with OpenStack object storage
A cloud storage for what & for who?
- any application that needs to distribute media content, locally or internationally
- any organization that needs additional storage capacity without additional planning or integration
- web applications, portals, e commerce websites, rich media companies that have to meet peek demand without other provisioning
Where is this cloud?
Have a look at our infrastructures: eNovance's servers are located in the top data centers available on the market