OpenStack opens new doors in the Cloud
Created in July 2010, OpenStack is an open source cloud operating system for Public & Private Clouds.
The community around the project has quickly grown to more than 2100 contributing developers and 140 participating organizations: it is quickly becoming the industry standard. No matter the size of your company, the OpenStack platform gives you the opportunity to fully eliminate vendor or technology lock-in: you can therefore broadly deploy your applications while reducing your costs.
OpenStack Software delivers a massively scalable cloud operating system and has 3 major projects:
- OpenStack Compute: open source software and standards for large-scale deployments of automatically provisioned virtual compute instances.
- OpenStack Object Storage: open source software and standards for large-scale, redundant storage of static objects.
- OpenStack Image Service: provides discovery, registration, and delivery services for virtual disk images.
OpenStack was named the fastest growing open source cloud project 2010 and a ‘cool vendor’ by Gartner in 2011. LEARN MORE: OpenStack
eNovance & the OpenStack initiative
Because we deeply believe in that project being a powerful asset for the future of Cloud Computing, we quickly joined the OpenStack initiative and worked on ways to accompany our clients to help them deploy their own Cloud.
Our team of OpenStack experts can therefore :
- help you design and set up your architecture
- create a prototype using proven references architectures and make your deployment faster and easier
- build and deploy Private or Public Clouds
- host and manage your OpenStack platforms
You have a question? We probably have the answer! Contact us